We discontinued our PBCo Rewards program in February 2019. If you have earned 500, 1000, or 1500 points prior to February 2019, you will still be able to redeem those points for the coupon amount associated with the number of points you’ve earned. If you earned 500 points, the reward is a $5 coupon. If you earned 1000 points, the reward is a $10 coupon. If you earned 1500 points, the reward is a $15 coupon. You will be able to redeem your reward at any time by “spending” your points at checkout when you are logged in to your Peanut Butter & Co. account.
Articles in this section
- What happened to the Mighty Nut, Chocmeister, and Bestie Brands?
- Your labels have changed. Did you also change your recipes?
- Where can I purchase your products?
- I live outside of the United States. Do you offer non-domestic or overseas shipping options?
- Did you discontinue your PBCO Rewards program? Will I still be able to redeem the points that I’ve earned?
- What kind of shipping options do you offer?
- What is your return policy?
- I am having an issue printing a coupon from your website. What can I do?
- There was a problem with my order. Who do I contact?
- I can’t find the answer to my question, who can I speak to?